Wind Energy Stakeholder Committee - Lessons Learned Webinar
- Nature Energy: Air-quality benefits of wind and solar power
- Summary of Conclusions of 25 Reviews of Research Literature on Wind Farms and Health
- Health Impacts - California Study
- Wind Power Is Safe -- Revealing Fact from Fiction
- Wind Turbines and Health - NHMRC
- MASS DEP
- Health Authority
- Fiumicelli D. “Windfarm noise dose-response: a literature review.”
- Bolin et al.
- Knopper and Ollsen
- UK Health Protection Agency Report on the Health Effects of Infrasound
- NHRMC Evidence Review of Wind Turbines and Health
- Chief Medical Officer of Health of Ontario
- UK Health Protection Agency
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Colby et al. "Wind Turbine Sound and Health Effects: An Expert Panel Review"
- Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit
- US National Research Council
- Jakobsen "Infrasound Emission from Wind Turbines"
- Leventhall "Low Frequency Noise and Annoyance"
- Swedish EPA
- Understanding the Evidence: Wind Turbine Noise
- Miscellaneous -- Benefits, General Information, Resources
- Wind Integration and Transmission in the U.S. - NREL
- Wind Energy Resource Zones - LARA
- Wind Energy Guide for County Commissioners - DOE
- Report on the Implementation of the P.A. 295 Renewable Energy Standard and the Cost-Effectiveness of the Energy Standards - Michigan Public Service Commission
- Enabling Wind Power Nationwide - U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Consumer Benefits - AWEA White Paper
- Farming the Wind: The Impact of Wind Energy on Farming - Sarah Mills, PhD
- Property Values
Click on a resource below to view or download the material.